With experience from the major Drilling Equipment OEM’s, Rig Owners, Operators, Design houses, Fabricators, Ship yards and Service companies, JLP Global is qualified to provide services within the following areas:
JLP Global can provide following consultancy services;
- Project Management
- Engineering Management
- Site Management
- Interface Management
- Vendor Surveillance
- Client representative
- Service Engineers within Mechanical, Hydraulic and Software disciplines
QA / QC
JLP Global covers all aspects to ensure correct quality of your ordered items.
- Quality follow up at OEM or OEM’s subcontractors through qualified inspectors.
- Surface treatment inspections through FROSIO level 3 inspectors
- Welding Inspectors
- NDT Inspectors
- HSSE inspectors
- FAT attendance covering all sorts of equipment ranging from Drilling, Subsea, Cranes and Marine in general
JLP Global assist you in providing a safe and secure workplace.
- Complete HSSE Services
- Preventive safety equipment
- Certified inspectors on “Assist and Assure” safety coaching method
- Training personnel at site in observation teqhniques
JLP Global have inhouse Dropped Object Prevention Scheme experts.
- Dropped Object Prevention Experts and Technicians
- Involved in establishing and implementing Equinor’s (Statoil) DROPS
- Dropped Object Prevention Programmes
- Dropped Object Inspection Services
- Repair of findings after DROPS inspections
Equipment inspection and overhaul
JLP Global have access to large / well equipped workshop at Mongstad equipped to;
- Perform inspections and overhaul of loose equipment
- Perform Riser Inspection
- Overhaul of Drillpipe through groundbraking method with weld-on wear protection
- Client representative during SPS / re-certification of equipment
MC / Commissioning / Start Up
JLP Global can assist in performing and manage Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Start-up of equipment. Long experience from work on site during construction phase.